This section of the website offers you information on the different levels of Education within the Diocese, including Primary, Secondary and Third Level, & CPSMA
Please click on Diocesan Advisers to find out more information on their role in the Diocese.
Please click on Third Level to find out more information on the level of support in Waterford Institute of Technology.
Diocesan Education Secretary
Very Rev Paul Waldron PP
Carrick on Suir
Tel: 051 640168
Bishop Eamon Martin has written an article about Intentional Catholic Schools – Hubs of God’s Mercy. You can read it by clicking HERE
Forms for downloading may be accessed below, plus links to other websites.
- Holydays of Obligation and the Standardised School Year
- Application Form for Teaching Posts
- Panel Update Form
- CPSMA Guidance in relation to payment of Independent Accessors
- School Insurance – Allianz
- Department of Education Child Safeguarding Guidelines
- Approval for the appointment of a principal teacher
- Approval for the appointment of a teacher
- SNA Patrons Approval Request Form
- Board of management update form
- Accessors List Waterford & Lismore 2019
- Leadership & Management Appointments Independent Accessors List as agreed by Patron & INTO
- NVB1 Vetting Invitation form for Adults
- Vetting Form & Guidelines 2020